Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Rule Changes

My bro, Justin, Shane and I went to a Spring Training game on Wednesday and we spent about 80% of the time bouncing ideas off each other for the upcoming season Here's what the deal is:

We all were fans of the MILB team (check the rules or call me for the details) and I was going to make 2 "dummy teams" to put the players that are on the MILB roster and give them bye weeks for the whole season. It should work and I'll do a dry run before we draft to confirm.

The other is the rules involved changing wins to QS and/or changing AVG to OBP. We were talking about other combinations to add losses as a cat, but then we would have to add another hitting cat to make it a 12-cat. With that in mind, we felt that adding losses and total bases was the best option. This would put a lot more emphasis on pitching and chances are the team with the better pitching staff would have the edge in at least 3 cats (era, whip, and losses) vs the 2 (era and whip).

If you guys have any ideas, PLEASE hit up me ASAP.

We were also debating on setting the draft for Sunday March 13

No comments:

Post a Comment